Apply to Become a Regional Advisor!
Regional Advisors are essential to CCEA as they bring knowledge, service, skill, capacity, best practices, networking and advocacy to the organization’s mission and purpose. It is entirely voluntary. There are eight regional advisors who all serve at the discretion of the CCEA Executive Board on an annual basis. Each of the four CCEA regions has two regional advisors.
Serving as a Regional Advisor is a one year commitment, which is reaffirmed by the Board annually. A regional advisor can serve a total of three consecutive years if reaffirmed each year. One is eligible to apply as a Regional Advisor so long as they are CCEA members and in good standing.
Regional Advisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regional Advisors exemplify integrity and a growth mindset, are purposeful and resourceful, and employ a team minded, positive attitude. Regional Advisors (RA’s) represent their regions by giving voice, bringing awareness and resourcing–Regions to CCEA, and CCEA to their respective regions.
- Regional Advisors participate at quarterly Board meetings (September, January, April and August).
- Regional Advisors are a first point of contact for their regions. They develop strong networks and relationships within their regions.
- Regional Advisors fully participate in the CCEA annual Conference, wherein they head up, chair and lead specific committees, perform duties and tasks, and organize events. Regional Advisors support and assist in the successful operation of the annual conference.
- Regional Advisors can expect to be away from their educational sites between five and seven days during the school year in order to conduct the business of CCEA. Regional Advisors must receive permission from their respective sites/districts/organizations.
Apply to be a CCEA Regional Advisor
Please complete the form below.