From: $250.00 / year
Join CCEA today!
Affiliate membership gives your business a direct connection to the organization’s membership, and a way to support continuation education with CCEA.
* Get important membership details below.
Affiliate membership provides businesses with a direct connection to the organization’s membership, and a way to support CCEA and continuation education. An affiliate member is a business owner, employee of a business or a business itself.
Affiliates members receive:
- Access to the members-only section of the website.
- Access to CCEA data and members through the site.
- Exclusive access to member forums and message boards.
- A plaque to display at your company offices.
- Copy of the newsletter, along with a subscription.
- Participation in CCEA advocacy efforts and direction.
- An opportunity to network with other CCEA members.
- A direct link to a CDE Liaison.
- And much more — read more about membership benefits.
Fees depend on number of employees at the company.
Membership fees are annual.
You may cancel your subscription at any time, and it will no longer renew. Please note: we do not pro-rate membership; your non-refundable fees go to continuation education advocacy and improving our programs.
Once you register, we will set up a user accounts for your business to access the site’s member area. Contact us with questions or for site support once you subscribe.
We look forward to working with you – join us today!
More info and forms:
CCEA Membership Letter (View PDF)
|Select Number of Employees||
3-6 : Employees, 7-11 : Employees, 12-16 : Employees, 17-20 : Employees, 20+ : Employees