$50.00 / year
Join CCEA today!
Professional Membership is designed for the educational employee, certificated or classified, who supports continuation education.
* Get important membership details below.
Professional Members are the driving force behind CCEA and continuation education. Professional Membership is designed for the educational employee, certificated or classified, who supports continuation education.
Professional members receive:
- Special member access to CCEA website info and data.
- Exclusive access to member forums and message boards.
- Certificate of membership nice enough to frame.
- Numbered membership card.
- Subscription to and personal copy of the State Newsletter.
- Discount registration for the state conference; along with
- Special President’s Reception at the state conference.
- Participation in CCEA advocacy efforts and direction.
- Regional workshops.
- An opportunity to network with other CCEA members.
- A direct link to a CDE Liaison.
- Mentoring for other continuation educators and administrators.
- And much more — read more about membership benefits.
The annual membership fee is $50. You may cancel your subscription ($50/year) at any time, and it will no longer renew. Please note: we do not pro-rate membership; your non-refundable fees go to continuation education advocacy and improving our programs.
We have set up membership registration for professionals to be purchased individually. Once you register, you will receive your own username to access the site’s private member area. Each professional member subscription includes one new website account with special access. Contact us with questions or for site support once you subscribe.
We look forward to your participation – join us today!
To Apply by Purchase Order or Mail:
To apply by purchase order or by mail, please fill out the form below first.
Once you submit your order details (using the form), you will receive an email reply with the information you need to complete your paperwork.PURCHASE ORDER / CHECK ORDER FORM
Payment: we are only able to process registrations with payment or a confirmed /active P.O.
Member name and email: be sure to include the member’s name (first and last) and individual email in the form above, so we can get him or her registered.
Contact email, address, and info: we prefer correspondence and document submissions via email, rather than fax. It’s very important we are able to track your paperwork, and we aim to process your registrations in a timely manner. Once you fill out the form above, you will receive an email to reply to. Save you order and materials as PDFs and send when ready.
Make checks payable to: CCEA.