$50.00 / year
Join CCEA today!
Professional Membership is designed for the educational employee, certificated or classified, who supports continuation education.
* Get important membership details below.
Professional Members are the driving force behind CCEA and continuation education. Professional Membership is designed for the educational employee, certificated or classified, who supports continuation education.
Professional members receive:
- Special member access to CCEA website info and data.
- Exclusive access to member forums and message boards.
- Certificate of membership nice enough to frame.
- Numbered membership card.
- Subscription to and personal copy of the State Newsletter.
- Discount registration for the state conference; along with
- Special President’s Reception at the state conference.
- Participation in CCEA advocacy efforts and direction.
- Regional workshops.
- An opportunity to network with other CCEA members.
- A direct link to a CDE Liaison.
- Mentoring for other continuation educators and administrators.
- And much more — read more about membership benefits.
The annual membership fee is $50. You may cancel your subscription ($50/year) at any time, and it will no longer renew. Please note: we do not pro-rate membership; your non-refundable fees go to continuation education advocacy and improving our programs.
We have set up membership registration for professionals to be purchased individually. Once you register, you will receive your own username to access the site’s private member area. Each professional member subscription includes one new website account with special access. Contact us with questions or for site support once you subscribe.
We look forward to your participation – join us today!
More info and forms:
CCEA Membership Letter (View PDF)
CCEA Professional Membership Application (View PDF)
Return by mail (or fax below) to: Vic Whitaker, 4648 Natalie Dr., San Diego, CA 92115.
Fax # 619-280-8443
Phone # 619-994-8485