From: $250.00 / year
Join CCEA today!
School Membership cover the cost of your educational employees, including classified, volunteers, and part-time employees.
* Get important membership details below.
School Memberships are important because they provide the power CCEA needs to represent continuation education throughout California. School Membership is designed as a way to pay for those educational employees who cannot afford a professional membership.
You can use a school membership to cover the cost of classified, volunteers, and part-time employees. Bring everyone who works at your school or university into the fold!
Member schools receive:
- Automatic CCEA membership for the district superintendent.
- Special member access to CCEA website info and data for you and your staff.
- Exclusive staff access to member forums and message boards.
- Special school or university plaque.
- Copies of the State Newsletter to be shared among the staff, plus a subscription.
- Participation in the Model School program and awards.
- Participation in CCEA advocacy efforts and direction.
- An opportunity to network with other CCEA members.
- A direct link to a CDE Liaison.
- And much more — read more about membership benefits.
School Membership fees are based on school size as determined by the number of full-time equivalent (FTE) teachers on the school staff. School memberships are annual.
Membership is annual. You may cancel your subscription at any time, and it will no longer renew. Please note: we do not pro-rate membership; your non-refundable fees go to continuation education advocacy and improving our programs.
Once you register, we will set up accounts / usernames for your staff members to access the site’s member area. Contact us with questions or for site support once you subscribe.
We look forward to working with you and your staff – join us today!
Apply by mail:
CCEA School Member Application (View PDF)
Return by mail (or fax below) to: Vic Whitaker, 4648 Natalie Dr., San Diego, CA 92115.
Fax # 619-280-8443
Phone # 619-994-8485
|Select School Staff Size||
3-6 : Full-Time Equivalent Teachers (FTEs), 7-11 : Full-Time Equivalent Teachers (FTEs), 12-16 : Full-Time Equivalent Teachers (FTEs), 17-20 : Full-Time Equivalent Teachers (FTEs), 20+ : Full-Time Equivalent Teachers (FTEs)