The Voice of Continuation Education for Over 100 Years
The California Continuation Education Association (CCEA) was formed in 1962 to advocate for the interests of continuation school students and staff. In addition, CCEA’s member-driven organization serves as the advocacy group for continuation schools.
State Conference 2017 : Thank you for coming!
CCEA Membership Benefits
Join the CCEA organization as a professional member, enroll your school or university, or sign up your business as an affiliate. Participate in our education community:
- Special member access to CCEA website info and data.
- Discounted rates and special options to the annual conference.
- Certificate for members; or plaque for schools and businesses.
- Exclusive access to member forums and message boards.
- Participation in CCEA advocacy efforts and direction.
- Subscription to our newsletter, regional workshops and more!
Professional members are the driving force behind CCEA and continuation education. Become a professional member right now for just $50 and get instant access. Sign up now!
CCEA offers a two-day workshop on law and practices of continuation schools. Continuation High School Principals Institute will be presented by Joe Stits, April 26 – 27th, preceding the 2017 Conference at the same site. Our members receive special pricing and priority. To register, click below.