The Voice of Continuation Education
The California Continuation Education Association (CCEA) was formed in 1962 to advocate for the interests of continuation school students and staff. CCEA’s member-driven organization serves as the advocacy group and professional community for continuation schools.
Just Announced: Student Design Contest – Create the Cover Art for the Conference Program! Get Details
CCEA Membership Benefits
Join the CCEA organization as a professional member, enroll your school or university, or sign up your business as an affiliate. Participate in our education community:
- Special member access to CCEA website info and data.
- Discounted rates and special options to the annual conference.
- Certificate for members; or plaque for schools and businesses.
- Exclusive access to member forums and message boards.
- Participation in CCEA advocacy efforts and direction.
- Subscription to our newsletter, regional workshops and more!
Professional members are the driving force behind CCEA and continuation education. Become a professional member right now for just $50 and get instant access. Sign up now!